call us at anytime +41 58 880 80 80
- Products & Prices
- Insight & Support
- Cornèr Way
Does Cornèrtrader provide live prices on stocks?
With Cornèrtrader, equity trading is always based on current market data from stock exchanges. A subscription must be taken out with the relevant exchange if you are to receive, and to trade on, real-time market data.
To receive live prices for an exchange, use the Exchange Subscription tool in the trading platform. The Subscription tool can be reached through the Account tab under Manage Subscriptions.
Quick and easy access to real-time stock-market data and live streaming news, can be had by:
- clicking the Subscribe link for the service you want;
- completing the subscriber agreement and accepting the terms and conditions;
- clicking the Submit Subscription Agreement button at the end of the agreement.
- your account is debited for the subscription fees straight after you subscribe to a service and invariably you pay for a full calendar month regardless of the date of subscription;
- corporate clients are classed by exchanges as PROFESSIONAL INVESTORS. Accordingly, barring terms to the contrary in the subscriber agreement, corporate clients will be charged the professional end-user fees.